- After breakfast, say goodbye to your camp hosts and take your final photos of the Wadi Rum desert.
- Drive to Aqaba, a port city on the Red Sea.
- Join your Trip Leader for an orientation walk and visit Mamluk Castle, also known as the Aqaba Fortress or Aqaba Castle.
- Take a short ride to a private beach where you will have access to swim in the waters of the Gulf of Aqaba. Rent a beach chair, order a cold drink, and relax. You can also rent snorkeling gear if you want to explore the coral reef just off the shoreline.
- Feeling more adventurous, speak to your Trip Leader to organize a scuba diving excursion or hire a private boat for the day.
- Dinner is not included tonight, but your Trip Leader will be able to recommend a few local favorites to try some fresh fish and other seafood.
Go for a walk through the shopping areas and night markets, and don’t forget to taste some of Jordan’s sweet desserts, such as knafeh and baklava.