We highly recommend booking pre-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in Dublin's vibrant atmosphere.
- Meet at the Dublin International Airport (DUB) at 8:00 am and take included transportation to breakfast in the city center.
- After a brief overview of Dublin's sites, drive to Howth village with your fellow group travelers. (~30 min drive)
- Stretch your legs and get some fresh air on an incredible cliff walk on the Bay of Dublin.
- Spend time exploring the lighthouses, shops, and cafes of Howth. If you’re lucky, you’ll even get to spot some seals!
- Travel to Kilkenny, an Irish medieval town famous for its castle, witch legends, and outstanding hurling team. (~1.5 hour drive)
- Explore Kilkenny with your Trip Leader on a short walking tour before dinner.
- Have dinner in an Irish pub and spend the evening enjoying local Irish culture.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel/guesthouse and drive to the Burren region to visit the Cliff of Moher.
- Spend the morning exploring the Cliffs of Moher and hiking around the surreal landscape.
- Enjoy the scenery of the lovely Irish countryside as you make your way back to Galway.
- Stop for lunch at one of the many villages along the way. Your Trip Leader will choose the location based on the weather that day.
- Drive back to Galway and spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the city.
Suggestions: Galway City Museum, Salthill Promenade, Galway Cathedral, Galway’s Latin Quarter.
- Depart early in the morning for Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland, located on the east coast of the country. (~3 hour drive)
- Arrive at your hotel/guesthouse before lunch.
- Explore Dublin, a UNESCO City of Literature.
- Your Trip Leader will walk you into the city and provide a brief background on Dublin's rich history.
- Make your own adventure in Dublin with the help of your Trip Leader.
Suggestions: Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Old Jameson Distillery, Book of Kells, St Stephen’s Green Park, Dublin Castle, Kilmainham Gaol Museum...etc.
- Enjoy your last dinner in Dublin with your new friends and a pint of Guinness. Sláinte!